When Handyman Work Becomes a Life Saver

When Handyman Work Becomes a Life Saver

While painting this room and rehanging the artwork I began to feel out of breath.

Finished the living room and then replaced the GFCI’s in the kitchen.

I was beginning to feel very ill. Finally I realized it was “the silent killer!”  I discovered a carbon monoxide leak in the water heater. A plumber had recently installed a new water heater and left a c/o leak. Sometimes hiring an experienced handyman can not only improve your surroundings,  BUT SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Please purchase a detector for your home. The life it saves could be yours!

 

 

Save